Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Prime Italian

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! Prime Italian is amazing! I have been there twice and been in culinary bliss both times.

Let's start off with the amazing staff - Patrick is a superior waiter with excellent attention to detail and flawless recommendations based on your unique palate. 

Let's get down to business - the garlic and cheese bread that is served to every table with a dish of marinara sauce could be a meal in and of itself. But save room - trust me!

In an effort to try to stay on the healthier side, I recommend starting with a salad - both the Caesar and the Cobb are amazing - and enough for 4 people.

For mains, you can't go wrong with a steak as their sister restaurant, Prime 112 is just across the street. The only different between the two is that Prime Italian also serves pasta. Which brings me to my next suggestion - the Truffle Mac and Cheese - TO DIE FOR! Seriously, the best mac and cheese I have ever had.

If you aren't in the mood for pasta or steak, the eggplant parmigiana is delicious.  Actually everything is. Last night I had the Branzino with lemon caper butter sauce served over a bed of arugula. Today I had the second whole filet for lunch - did I mention that the portions are HUGE?



No comments:

Post a Comment