Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Joe's Stone Crab

I love Joe's Stone Crab - but I love Joe's To Go even better - all the same food, but at half the price of the sit down side!

Everyone LOVES the stone crabs and I have to admit that they are tasty. However, I prefer my crab warm with butter as opposed to cold with mustard. They don't have that at Joe's :)

However, they do have a ton of other amazing seafood delights from ceviche to oysters to salmon to lobster bisque and everything in between! Their fried oysters are good - heck, even their fried chicken is good!

Finish off the meal (if you saved room!) with a Key Lime Pie that will literally knock your socks off. You can order an entire pie to go if you are ambitious. Note that there are only a few ingredients and they consist of the most decadent ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment